Some people believe that they have the kind of facial skin which prevents them from having sagging pores. In most cases, one could be wrong. Having sagging pores is a common problem for many.
Even those who are lucky enough to have naturally smooth skin can be afflicted with sagging pores. They are among the most vulnerable parts of the skin and can give an image of dullness, sagginess, and enlarged pores if not managed properly.
What Causes Sagging Pores?
Sagging pores are also known as sagging skin with enlarged pores. They are often caused by maturing skin and damaging UV rays, which weaken the skin’s barrier, resulting in sagging and a loss of firmness. Aside from these, gravity also contributes to sagging pores by pulling on the skin, causing the pores to widen and take on an oval shape.
How to Treat Sagging Pores
Caring for your pores doesn’t have to be complicated. With a healthy lifestyle and the right skincare products, you can still minimise the appearance of enlarged pores and lift sagging skin. If you are in the early stages of sagging pores, introduce these topicals into your skin regimen to get them back in shape.
- Retinol: softens the skin on contact and addresses deep lines in the skin
- Vitamin C: promotes collagen production, prevents wrinkles and sagging, suppresses sebum to prevent acne, anti-aging effects, and increases skin turnover rate
- Glycolic Acid: deeply penetrates the epidermis layer of your skin to get rid of dead skin cells
- Exfoliating Acids: chemical exfoliants that lift off the build-up of dead cells on the skin's surface to reveal a brighter, smoother complexion
- Hyaluronic Acid: gentle biopolymer that naturally exists in human skin and joints, helps maintain moisture levels in the skin
Whatever the reason for your sagging pores, you may want to check out our Pore Care Program. This collection has everything you need to repair and minimize enlarged pores for smoother-looking, poreless skin. You may also try our Pore Care Trial Set or Pore Care Regular Size Set if you’re ready to upgrade your skincare routine.
If you have other skincare concerns, feel free to contact our skincare experts at email@example.com or at +65 9770 4975 via WhatsApp.